Technical instructions for preparation of presentation:
• Please note the native ratio of the Projection in the Hall is 16:9.
• If using a PowerPoint presentation, please note you need to bring it on a USB Memory stick and meet with the technician prior to your session to load your presentation onto the auditorium computer.
• Alternatively, you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm it has an HDMI output for external signal, and test it in the session hall during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Important note for Macintosh users
In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below:
• Use a common font, such as Arial, New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
• Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC )